i am windows user. and i m trying to make chibios on arduino uno with Chibios Studio
1) i found a demos on chibios/demo/AVR/ but i don't know how to try it ...
2) under linux i compile it by using command "make"
and after i can't flash it to arduino by "make program" , it doesn't work with usb cable ...
how can i resolve this ..
chibios with arduino uno Topic is solved
Moderator: tfAteba
Re: chibios with arduino uno
It's work on linux whit help on IRC channel
1) go to the demos
2) compile whith make
3) flash the arduino uno with make program
When the problem is : can't open device "/dev/ttyACM0
Change the makefile to the device to your arduino device
And it's done
1) go to the demos
2) compile whith make
3) flash the arduino uno with make program
When the problem is : can't open device "/dev/ttyACM0
Change the makefile to the device to your arduino device
And it's done
Re: chibios with arduino uno
Hi again,
Sorry for this evening, I had to leave the IRC because I went to a meating.
Effectively, you had the good reflex, the name of an USB device can differ from a computer to another ( /dev/ttyUSB0, /dev/ttyACM0 and so on...)
The last thing, I will soonly remove all warning that you have seen during the compilation.
Do not hesitate if you have any question.
Sorry for this evening, I had to leave the IRC because I went to a meating.
Effectively, you had the good reflex, the name of an USB device can differ from a computer to another ( /dev/ttyUSB0, /dev/ttyACM0 and so on...)
The last thing, I will soonly remove all warning that you have seen during the compilation.
Do not hesitate if you have any question.
Re: chibios with arduino uno
Thinks ...
It works also with ChibiOS-Arduino https://github.com/greiman/ChibiOS-Arduino with modifying libraries/ChibiOS_AVR/src/utility/chthreads.c at line 397.
Replacing :
void chThdExit(msg_t msg) attribute((used));
With
void chThdExit(msg_t msg) __attribute__((used));
And it's easy to understand exemples
It works also with ChibiOS-Arduino https://github.com/greiman/ChibiOS-Arduino with modifying libraries/ChibiOS_AVR/src/utility/chthreads.c at line 397.
Replacing :
void chThdExit(msg_t msg) attribute((used));
With
void chThdExit(msg_t msg) __attribute__((used));
And it's easy to understand exemples