Hi Giovanni!
Do you intend to add STM32F72x support to ChibiOS? There is already a NUCLEO:
http://www.st.com/en/evaluation-tools/nucleo-f722ze.html
I want to use the STM32F722RE for my project.
Cheers,
Jörg
STM32F72x support
Moderator: RoccoMarco
- Giovanni
- Site Admin
- Posts: 14891
- Joined: Wed May 27, 2009 8:48 am
- Has thanked: 1202 times
- Been thanked: 996 times
- Giovanni
- Site Admin
- Posts: 14891
- Joined: Wed May 27, 2009 8:48 am
- Has thanked: 1202 times
- Been thanked: 996 times
Re: STM32F72x support
Hi,
I added support, there is a demo now for that Nucleo board and it passes basic tests. The whole set of drivers has to be tested but it is basically the same of other F7s, problems are unlikely.
Giovanni
I added support, there is a demo now for that Nucleo board and it passes basic tests. The whole set of drivers has to be tested but it is basically the same of other F7s, problems are unlikely.
Giovanni
Re: STM32F72x support
Hi Giovanni
I use own custom board STM32F722RE LQFP64 . Does the ChibiOS support STM32f722RE? How do I add own custom board if ChibiOS does not support it?
Thank you.
I use own custom board STM32F722RE LQFP64 . Does the ChibiOS support STM32f722RE? How do I add own custom board if ChibiOS does not support it?
Thank you.
- Giovanni
- Site Admin
- Posts: 14891
- Joined: Wed May 27, 2009 8:48 am
- Has thanked: 1202 times
- Been thanked: 996 times
Re: STM32F72x support
Hi,
F722 is supported, there is a demo for it, you need just to create your own board files.
Giovanni
F722 is supported, there is a demo for it, you need just to create your own board files.
Giovanni