Hi,
How to set the VTOR in chibios ?
For HAL application:
I am setting the VTOR in .ld file of the sample application code.
I am only setting flash0 : org = 0x08020000, len = 512k in .ld file of chibios. Also if bootloader jumps to application address, then it starts executing from main ( halinit() and chsysinit() is part of main function). Am I correct ?
Thanks
ChibiOS crashes when my firmware is not at beginning of flash memory
Moderator: RoccoMarco
Re: ChibiOS crashes when my firmware is not at beginning of flash memory
You also need to set flash1 value in the scatter file; as far as I can remember that's all I did.
Can't remember why, but setting flash0 and flash1 to the same value worked for me.
Can't remember why, but setting flash0 and flash1 to the same value worked for me.
Re: ChibiOS crashes when my firmware is not at beginning of flash memory
Hi,
Where is the scatter file located or what is the exact name of this scatter file.
Also do I need to set the same value in flash 1 as I set in flash 0 or some other value.
Thanks
Where is the scatter file located or what is the exact name of this scatter file.
Also do I need to set the same value in flash 1 as I set in flash 0 or some other value.
Thanks