How does sdRead() work?
Moderators: RoccoMarco, lbednarz, tfAteba
Re: How does sdRead() work?
The serial driver implicitly broadcasts event when it has something to report, for example:
- Data in the receive queue.
- Transmit queue empty.
- Receive errors.
How do you access these events ? I'm looking for "serial driver event source" and I can't find anything appart from :
void sdIncomingDataI ( SerialDriver * sdp, uint8_t b)
Handles incoming data.
This function must be called from the input interrupt service routine in order to enqueue incoming data and generate the related events.
I'm using an stm32 does that mean that, in order to generate serial events, I have to modified the STM32 serial driver code by calling the following function in the serial interrupt service routine ?
What I would like to do is the following thing : firing a decoding thread when serial gets receives a new byte.
Best regards,
Dave
- Giovanni
- Site Admin
- Posts: 14891
- Joined: Wed May 27, 2009 8:48 am
- Has thanked: 1202 times
- Been thanked: 996 times