I'm extremely happy to see the LCD Running over FSMC. [ However, I suppose now you wouldn't be able to use the audio features because of pin clashes between the CS43L22 reset pin and the FSMC pins. Exactly the reason why I went into split GPIO ]
You can also have a look at my self-designed F4 board with LCD link: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/84 ... 768qf.jpg/ and also my project 'STM32 GUI and WavePlayer Demo' in the user projects section, code is available @ https://github.com/abhishek-kakkar/STM32F4Player
Actually, the Set_CS is a macro which does:
Code: Select all
#define SET_CS(a) (TP_PORT->BSRR = 1 << (TP_CS + (a ? 0 : 16)))
Unfortunately, the BSRR on the F4 platform is implemented as a 'union', it isn't a register!
So try replacing TP_PORT->BSRR with TP_PORT->BSRR.W . Your code should compile now.
If you face any further problems, feel free to ask questions on this forum. We all here would be happy to help!
Abhishek
[P.S. Miguel, could you please share your LCD FSMC Code?]