The RS signal is connected at A20, so the LCD addresses are:
Code: Select all
#define LCD_REG (*((volatile uint16_t *) 0x60000000)) /* RS = 0 */
#define LCD_RAM (*((volatile uint16_t *) 0x60200000)) /* RS = 1 (using address line A20) */
I'am measuring signals with an oscilloscope. Now, 16bit data lines are 0x898A. I don't know why, but some hours ago, all data lines was at level 1. NOE=0, NWE=1, NE1(CS)=0 (seems to be floating) and A20=0 (also seems to float).
I don't now check the FSMC registers during debug, I'am using eclipse with CDT and STlink GDB server. I installed eclipse plugin EmbSys Registers. The plugin have some definitions of stm32F4 registers but it does not seem to work (or I didn't configure it correctly).
@abhishek
Yes, I used ST lib, I checked the code and ST lib macros. It seems the same configuration. But I still need to calculate the timing configs. Anyway, even if MCU is throwing in data so fast the LCD will not respond, but I should see something in oscope, am I right? with non chibios code, a can clearly see the signals changing in my scope.
Best regards,
Miguel