You have to PM Giovanni
~ Tectu
GLCD and Touchpad Library
- Giovanni
- Site Admin
- Posts: 14891
- Joined: Wed May 27, 2009 8:48 am
- Has thanked: 1202 times
- Been thanked: 996 times
Re: GLCD and Touchpad Library
Hi,
Registration is disabled because spam, I will create an account and PM you.
Giovanni
Registration is disabled because spam, I will create an account and PM you.
Giovanni
Re: GLCD and Touchpad Library
Just a heads up
I got the SSD1963 displaying stuff as intended. (not freezing anymore)
I will make the last modifications to the code this evening and post it as soons as it's done.
I got the SSD1963 displaying stuff as intended. (not freezing anymore)
I will make the last modifications to the code this evening and post it as soons as it's done.
Re: GLCD and Touchpad Library
Nice! Did you implement it using the halext stuff or like the current SSD1289 and S6D1121 drivers in lcd/drivers/lcd?
~ Tectu
~ Tectu
Re: GLCD and Touchpad Library
Yes, it is just a matter of selecting the correct driver to use it.
Also there will be another file with the panel informations since the controller is not bound to a particular TFT panel.
Also there will be another file with the panel informations since the controller is not bound to a particular TFT panel.
Last edited by mobyfab on Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: GLCD and Touchpad Library
Just add the config stuff needed to the existing glcdconf.h
Make sure you comment the options.
~ Tectu
Make sure you comment the options.
~ Tectu
Re: GLCD and Touchpad Library
I am glad to announce that the library got released in it's first real version - version 1.0.0
The underlying system (HAL and highlevel drawing functions) is now in a stable and acceptable state. Everything works great and it looks like this is a solid base. Therefore, the work on the GUI layer has begun.
You can find a zip of the sourcecode of v1.0.0 here: https://github.com/Tectu/ChibiOS-LCD-Dr ... all/v1.0.0
At this point, I want to thank each and every contributor for the great work you all did to bring the library this far.
~ Tectu
The underlying system (HAL and highlevel drawing functions) is now in a stable and acceptable state. Everything works great and it looks like this is a solid base. Therefore, the work on the GUI layer has begun.
You can find a zip of the sourcecode of v1.0.0 here: https://github.com/Tectu/ChibiOS-LCD-Dr ... all/v1.0.0
At this point, I want to thank each and every contributor for the great work you all did to bring the library this far.
~ Tectu