Multiple Thread Style Guide

ChibiOS public support forum for all topics not covered by a specific support forum.

Moderators: RoccoMarco, lbednarz, tfAteba

Post Reply
logan54
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:59 am

Multiple Thread Style Guide

Post by logan54 »

Hello,

I want to program a empty stack counter in the IDLE Thread, therefore It would be convenient to store all threads/or thread working areas in a kind of array, that I can loop through. Is there a style guide to achive this easily ?

regards,

logan54
User avatar
Giovanni
Site Admin
Posts: 14891
Joined: Wed May 27, 2009 8:48 am
Has thanked: 1202 times
Been thanked: 996 times

Re: Multiple Thread Style Guide

Post by Giovanni »

You can use the "registry" in order to scan all threads, no need to do that. Look at any shell demo, there is a "thread" command scanning the registry.

Giovanni
logan54
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:59 am

Re: Multiple Thread Style Guide

Post by logan54 »

Hello,

many thanks,
I've solved my issue

regards,

logan54
Post Reply