Page 1 of 1

[INFO] Watchdog driver added

Posted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:46 pm
by Giovanni
Hi,

It is based from the one contributed by z80 a while ago. It is very simple, use is trivial.

So far I tested it on an STM32F3 and it works. I need to update all other platforms.

Giovanni

Re: [INFO] Watchdog driver added

Posted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:24 pm
by DGW
I use the driver for STM32F407. He began to work only when I comment out the line:
// while (wdgp-> wdg-> SR! = 0)
//;

Re: [INFO] Watchdog driver added

Posted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:32 pm
by Giovanni
Hi,

Thanks, will give a try during weekend.

Giovanni

Re: [INFO] Watchdog driver added

Posted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:18 pm
by Giovanni
Hi,

Fixed by moving the loop before the assignments (according to the RM). Added a demo for the F4 too.

Giovanni

Re: [INFO] Watchdog driver added

Posted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:38 pm
by steved
Works fine on the F4; however just a little tip when debugging.

Make sure you set a breakpoint within chSysHalt(). Otherwise the watchdog resets the processor, and you can't see why you got to chSysHalt()......

Re: [INFO] Watchdog driver added

Posted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:31 pm
by Giovanni
It should also be possible to halt the WDG while debugging.

Giovanni