STM32F030F4 Shell, PWM Sinewave, ADC, TIM14

This forum is about you. Feel free to discuss anything is related to embedded and electronics, your awesome projects, your ideas, your announcements, not necessarily related to ChibiOS but to embedded in general. This forum is NOT for support.
Post Reply
robert_o
Posts: 53
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:25 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 6 times

STM32F030F4 Shell, PWM Sinewave, ADC, TIM14

Post by robert_o »

After some struggle in the beginning i quite like the little board now ebay :) . For EUR 1,35 it is not half bad.
This is a small project i made. It involves TIM14 PWM sinewave (half or fullwave) output on pin PA4, a shell on PA2,3, ADC Sampling of Ch0,1 and internal temperature Sensor and internal reference.
All the necessary files are in the project (linker script, pwm_lld files, ods spreadsheet for calculating the pwm).
I also deactivated some of ChibiOS functions like mutex and messages.
This should help everybody to get started with this small (TSSOP20) chip.
Have fun.

EDIT: I just found out that i forgot the file :)
Attachments
STM32F030F4P6-China_WORKS_TIM14_SinewaveOutputPWM_SHELL_ADC.7z
(3.8 MiB) Downloaded 745 times
MarkusS
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:52 pm
Has thanked: 1 time

Re: STM32F030F4 Shell, PWM Sinewave, ADC, TIM14

Post by MarkusS »

Hey Robert,

thanks for sharing your work. I am struggling with my STM32F030F4 and ChibiOS-18.2.0/1, so I thought I give your example code a try. I downloaded ChibiOS-17.6.4 (since it seems that your project is using 17.6.x) and tried to compile, but the compiler complains that it can't find the board files...
I searched in your 7z file, but I could not find the required os/hal/boards/China_STM32F030F4/board.mk

Could you please also share your board files?

Thanks,

Mark
robert_o
Posts: 53
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:25 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: STM32F030F4 Shell, PWM Sinewave, ADC, TIM14

Post by robert_o »

Sorry, just saw the post.
Here it is...
Attachments
China_STM32F030F4.7z
(4.73 KiB) Downloaded 645 times
Post Reply