Version of Chibios

ChibiOS public support forum for topics related to the Nordic nRF51 family of micro-controllers.
Post Reply
alejoseb
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:03 pm

Version of Chibios

Post by alejoseb »

Hi,
I am trying to compile the Hal examples for NRF51 in the community folder, but seems that folder structure of current chibios is not compatible with examples. Is there any particular version that I have to use to compile these examples?
Thanks
User avatar
Giovanni
Site Admin
Posts: 14891
Joined: Wed May 27, 2009 8:48 am
Has thanked: 1202 times
Been thanked: 996 times

Re: Version of Chibios

Post by Giovanni »

Hi,

Community code is not updated together with ChibiOS being the effort of volunteers.

I suggest trying previous ChibiOS versions going backward: 19.x then 18.x, then 17.x etc. On SF there are still all older versions, old code is also available on the repository under /tags.

Refreshing the code is then up to the authors.

Giovanni
Post Reply