Page 1 of 1

megaAVR port

Posted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:14 pm
by checkmate
Hello

I'm currently working on the chibios port for the AVR based microcontrollers.
I implemented the low level driver for the ADC, PWM and the SPI, I'll write
the GPT driver in the next days.

The port should work on all microcontrollers in the megaAVR family and
it's compatible with the arduino boards.

At the moment I tested it only on atmega328p (arduino 2009), atmega644 and
atmega2560 (arduino mega)

The repository is at
https://github.com/matteoserva/ChibiOS-AVR

Any comments, remarks and support are very welcome

Re: megaAVR port

Posted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:22 pm
by Giovanni
Hi,

Good work and thanks for sharing.

Giovanni

Re: megaAVR port

Posted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:25 pm
by Tectu
This looks interesting. Will this ever find it's way into the ChibiOS/RT repo, Giovanni?


~ Tectu

Re: megaAVR port

Posted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:37 pm
by Giovanni
Contributions have to be handled by the contributors this is why this forum exists, I cannot test all the contributed code much less support it, I thought this point was clear.

Giovanni

Re: megaAVR port

Posted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:57 pm
by Tectu
Yes, I took this the wrong way. I am sorry :P
Everything is clear and will be handled as discussed.

~ Tectu

Re: megaAVR port

Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:45 am
by checkmate
UPDATE:

Everything should be working, now.