Hey mobyfab,
I've build your qtlink and the saucy and it works quite nice I saw also that you make version for the 13.10, thanks for that. Nevertheless still I cannot debug my ChibiOS application with arm-none-eabi-gdb, during I did as follows:
- compile demo for ARMCM4-STM32F407-DISCOVERY ...
Search found 3 matches
- Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:50 pm
- Forum: User Projects
- Topic: ST-Link V2 on Linux/OSX/Windows
- Replies: 115
- Views: 119345
- Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:00 am
- Forum: User Projects
- Topic: ST-Link V2 on Linux/OSX/Windows
- Replies: 115
- Views: 119345
Re: ST-Link V2 on Linux/OSX/Windows
Thanks a lot for advise, I already compile it, at the evening I'd try to test it with STM32F4-DISCOVERY, and with new toolchain maybe I'll start gdb with new toolchain.
- Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:43 pm
- Forum: User Projects
- Topic: ST-Link V2 on Linux/OSX/Windows
- Replies: 115
- Views: 119345
Re: ST-Link V2 on Linux/OSX/Windows
Hi,
can someone tell me how to compile the qstlink2 from the source, because on the launchpad I cannot see version for the saucy salamander, yet. I've already cloned sources from the github, but actually I don't see any makefile which will allow me to compile it, there is only some *.pro file. I ...
can someone tell me how to compile the qstlink2 from the source, because on the launchpad I cannot see version for the saucy salamander, yet. I've already cloned sources from the github, but actually I don't see any makefile which will allow me to compile it, there is only some *.pro file. I ...