UPDATE:
Everything should be working, now.
Search found 2 matches
- Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:45 am
- Forum: AVR Support
- Topic: megaAVR port
- Replies: 5
- Views: 6574
- Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:14 pm
- Forum: AVR Support
- Topic: megaAVR port
- Replies: 5
- Views: 6574
megaAVR port
Hello
I'm currently working on the chibios port for the AVR based microcontrollers.
I implemented the low level driver for the ADC, PWM and the SPI, I'll write
the GPT driver in the next days.
The port should work on all microcontrollers in the megaAVR family and
it's compatible with the arduino ...
I'm currently working on the chibios port for the AVR based microcontrollers.
I implemented the low level driver for the ADC, PWM and the SPI, I'll write
the GPT driver in the next days.
The port should work on all microcontrollers in the megaAVR family and
it's compatible with the arduino ...