The new STM32F429Discovery
Moderator: RoccoMarco
Re: The new STM32F429Discovery
The website seems to be down for me... I found this after doing a bit of googling though:
http://www.st.com/st-web-ui/static/active/jp/resource/technical/document/user_manual/DM00093903.pdf
http://www.st.com/st-web-ui/static/active/jp/resource/technical/document/user_manual/DM00093903.pdf
- Giovanni
- Site Admin
- Posts: 14891
- Joined: Wed May 27, 2009 8:48 am
- Has thanked: 1202 times
- Been thanked: 996 times
Re: The new STM32F429Discovery
Good, thanks for finding, I'll start with board files.
I just don't understand the usefulness of a gyroscope alone on that board.
Giovanni
I just don't understand the usefulness of a gyroscope alone on that board.
Giovanni
- RoccoMarco
- Posts: 655
- Joined: Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:11 pm
- Has thanked: 83 times
- Been thanked: 67 times
Re: The new STM32F429Discovery
Nice item, In a hypothetical battle for the surviving I could select this and an armor with defence from fire damage
. I hope to fiddling with the board very soon.
seems that f4 series they don't like the AHRS
I just don't understand the usefulness of a gyroscope alone on that board.
seems that f4 series they don't like the AHRS
Re: The new STM32F429Discovery
I just don't understand the usefulness of a gyroscope alone on that board.
A marketing guy did set a cost cap, I bet..
Re: The new STM32F429Discovery
Since they use their own sensors and stuff, I don't think that money was a real issue there. Compare the prices from the gyro only to the gyro + accel prices at some retail distributors...
~ Tectu
~ Tectu
-
benwilliam
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:19 pm
Re: The new STM32F429Discovery
I just got an email from ST
they offer a free workshop for the new 429IDiscovery
http://www.st.com/web/en/learning/semin ... _STM32F429
they offer a free workshop for the new 429IDiscovery
http://www.st.com/web/en/learning/semin ... _STM32F429
- Giovanni
- Site Admin
- Posts: 14891
- Joined: Wed May 27, 2009 8:48 am
- Has thanked: 1202 times
- Been thanked: 996 times
Re: The new STM32F429Discovery
Giovanni wrote:Of course not a single one anywhere near me
Nothing in the US yet either