The new STM32F429Discovery

ChibiOS public support forum for topics related to the STMicroelectronics STM32 family of micro-controllers.

Moderator: RoccoMarco

User avatar
Tectu
Posts: 1225
Joined: Thu May 10, 2012 9:50 am

Re: The new STM32F429Discovery

Post by Tectu »

tinito wrote:I've just registered for the Italian seminary (7 november), which luckily is near me ;-)

That would actually just be 2 hours from my place... I wonder if it would be in english? I don't speak any italian...


~ Tectu
User avatar
Giovanni
Site Admin
Posts: 14891
Joined: Wed May 27, 2009 8:48 am
Has thanked: 1202 times
Been thanked: 996 times

Re: The new STM32F429Discovery

Post by Giovanni »

What's the problem, go get the board :)

Giovanni
User avatar
Tectu
Posts: 1225
Joined: Thu May 10, 2012 9:50 am

Re: The new STM32F429Discovery

Post by Tectu »

Giovanni wrote:What's the problem

School...
I couldn't get an early sample so far... Any luck on your side, Giovanni? I haven't heart of anyone that got one so far.

~ Tectu
Jacon
Posts: 143
Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:52 am
Has thanked: 50 times
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: The new STM32F429Discovery

Post by Jacon »

Tectu wrote:[I haven't heart of anyone that got one so far.

Famous "Clive1" from main STM32 forums here:
http://goo.gl/yuVeFM

They apparently have major probs with manufacturing those boards... ;)
kenyee
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:27 pm

it's really $42 :-P

Post by kenyee »

Digikey has it finally, but the STMicro page still says the price is $24. Methinks the web developer transposed the numbers :(

http://www.digikey.com/product-search/e ... 429I-DISCO
Post Reply