Hey guys,
I'm planning to use a STM32L0 MCU in one of my new projects. I already have some experience with the STM32F4 and ChibiOS...
Are there any plans for the support of the new STM32L0 series?
Many thanks in advance..
Best
Alex
STM32L0 - Cortex M0+ Support
Moderator: RoccoMarco
- Giovanni
- Site Admin
- Posts: 14891
- Joined: Wed May 27, 2009 8:48 am
- Has thanked: 1202 times
- Been thanked: 996 times
Re: STM32L0 - Cortex M0+ Support
Hi,
It is planned, I am waiting to see some hardware to test on.
Giovanni
It is planned, I am waiting to see some hardware to test on.
Giovanni
-
AlexfromGalax
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:57 pm
Re: STM32L0 - Cortex M0+ Support
Hey Giovanni,
thanks for the quick reply. I can send you a development board if you like...
Best
Alex
thanks for the quick reply. I can send you a development board if you like...
Best
Alex
- Giovanni
- Site Admin
- Posts: 14891
- Joined: Wed May 27, 2009 8:48 am
- Has thanked: 1202 times
- Been thanked: 996 times
Re: STM32L0 - Cortex M0+ Support
Hi,
Thanks, I should receive some boards soon so there is no need.
Giovanni
Thanks, I should receive some boards soon so there is no need.
Giovanni
- Giovanni
- Site Admin
- Posts: 14891
- Joined: Wed May 27, 2009 8:48 am
- Has thanked: 1202 times
- Been thanked: 996 times
Re: STM32L0 - Cortex M0+ Support
Hi Alex,
I haven't received the board yet, and Farnell does not stock it, if your offer is still valid I would accept one.
Giovanni
I haven't received the board yet, and Farnell does not stock it, if your offer is still valid I would accept one.
Giovanni
- Giovanni
- Site Admin
- Posts: 14891
- Joined: Wed May 27, 2009 8:48 am
- Has thanked: 1202 times
- Been thanked: 996 times
Re: STM32L0 - Cortex M0+ Support
Hi,
I still don't have any board to test on, I made a first analysis on the RM and I don't see any difficulties except, may be, add support for those LP peripherals.
The only problem I can see is the missing support in OpenOCD 0.8.0.
Giovanni
I still don't have any board to test on, I made a first analysis on the RM and I don't see any difficulties except, may be, add support for those LP peripherals.
The only problem I can see is the missing support in OpenOCD 0.8.0.
Giovanni
Re: STM32L0 - Cortex M0+ Support
Hello
Do you also plan to support the Nucleo boards?
It could be interesting since ST are also releasing X-NUCLEO expansion shields (BT LE, NFC,...), and the boards are also cheaper.
http://www.st.com/web/catalog/tools/FM1 ... 7/PF260001
Do you also plan to support the Nucleo boards?
It could be interesting since ST are also releasing X-NUCLEO expansion shields (BT LE, NFC,...), and the boards are also cheaper.
http://www.st.com/web/catalog/tools/FM1 ... 7/PF260001
- Giovanni
- Site Admin
- Posts: 14891
- Joined: Wed May 27, 2009 8:48 am
- Has thanked: 1202 times
- Been thanked: 996 times