I have ChibiOS 2.6.3 running with a STM32F030F4 without issues using PWM, ICU, ADC and Serial. So the F030 are at least somewhat supported.
The F4 has also 4kB of RAM and only 16kB of Flash, whereas the K6 has 32kb of Flash...
If you tell me on which GPIO your LED is, I could send you a sample blink app...
Regards,
Markus
Is STM32F030K6 supported?
Moderator: RoccoMarco
-
kimgunzung
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:37 am
Re: Is STM32F030K6 supported?
Hi, Markus.
You did something special. Thank you...
I assigned GPIOB Pin0 for LED and GPIOA PIN 9 and PIN 10 for Serial 1.
Thanks,
Gunzung.
You did something special. Thank you...
I assigned GPIOB Pin0 for LED and GPIOA PIN 9 and PIN 10 for Serial 1.
Thanks,
Gunzung.
Re: Is STM32F030K6 supported?
Gunzung,
please find the blink project attached. It compiles with a stock 2.6.8 (my 2.6.3 is a bit modified, so I tested it also against a clean 2.6.8).
Works on my very simple STM32F030F4 development/breakout board. LED goes between PIN14 (PB1) and GND (PIN15) with suitable current limiting resistor...
I programmed the chip with a STM32F4 Discovery board...
Hope this helps,
Markus
please find the blink project attached. It compiles with a stock 2.6.8 (my 2.6.3 is a bit modified, so I tested it also against a clean 2.6.8).
Works on my very simple STM32F030F4 development/breakout board. LED goes between PIN14 (PB1) and GND (PIN15) with suitable current limiting resistor...
I programmed the chip with a STM32F4 Discovery board...
Hope this helps,
Markus
- Attachments
-
- blink-f030.zip
- blink example for STM32F030F4
- (119.84 KiB) Downloaded 399 times
-
kimgunzung
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:37 am
Re: Is STM32F030K6 supported?
Thanks, Markus.
OK, it works !!!
The problem is board.h file. I changed my file like as your board.h file.
// #define STM32F030 // for STM32F03X
#define STM32F0XX_LD // for STM32F05X
But I don't know the reason.
The STM32F030K6 is not STM32F0XX_LD series but STM32F030 series.
Regards,
Gunzung
OK, it works !!!
The problem is board.h file. I changed my file like as your board.h file.
// #define STM32F030 // for STM32F03X
#define STM32F0XX_LD // for STM32F05X
But I don't know the reason.
The STM32F030K6 is not STM32F0XX_LD series but STM32F030 series.
Regards,
Gunzung
- Giovanni
- Site Admin
- Posts: 14891
- Joined: Wed May 27, 2009 8:48 am
- Has thanked: 1202 times
- Been thanked: 996 times
Re: Is STM32F030K6 supported?
Hi,
The ST headers used in 2.6.x do not support the 030. You are using it like a 050.
I recommend to switch to ChibiOS 3.0.0 where the 030 is officially supported.
Giovanni
The ST headers used in 2.6.x do not support the 030. You are using it like a 050.
I recommend to switch to ChibiOS 3.0.0 where the 030 is officially supported.
Giovanni