Hi
Giovanni can I take a look on the book?
[NEWS] The ChibiOS Book
- Giovanni
- Site Admin
- Posts: 14891
- Joined: Wed May 27, 2009 8:48 am
- Has thanked: 1202 times
- Been thanked: 996 times
Re: [NEWS] The ChibiOS Book
ichro wrote:Hi
Giovanni can I take a look on the book?
Hi,
Check PMs.
Giovanni
Re: [NEWS] The ChibiOS Book
Hi there Giovanni, and All,
Is the book still being written? Is the book still available for review? If so, where may I find a copy of the 'book'?
Thanks in advance,
UFO
Is the book still being written? Is the book still available for review? If so, where may I find a copy of the 'book'?
Thanks in advance,
UFO
Re: [NEWS] The ChibiOS Book
UFO wrote:Is the book still being written? Is the book still available for review? If so, where may I find a copy of the 'book'?
It seems to be fairly complete. It's available on the wiki but still private. Create an user there and send a PM to Giovanni and he may enable your access!
Cheers,
Fabio Utzig
Re: [NEWS] The ChibiOS Book
utzig wrote:UFO wrote:Is the book still being written? Is the book still available for review? If so, where may I find a copy of the 'book'?
It seems to be fairly complete. It's available on the wiki but still private. Create an user there and send a PM to Giovanni and he may enable your access!
Cheers,
Fabio Utzig
Fabio,
Thanks...
UFO
- Giovanni
- Site Admin
- Posts: 14891
- Joined: Wed May 27, 2009 8:48 am
- Has thanked: 1202 times
- Been thanked: 996 times
Re: [NEWS] The ChibiOS Book
The book is not yet complete, I will restart working on it after the 3.0 release. I am not sure that I am doing it right, probably it is too technical and covers RT only, most questions on the forum are about HAL and STM32.
The idea is to publish on one of those web stores.
Giovanni
The idea is to publish on one of those web stores.
Giovanni
Re: [NEWS] The ChibiOS Book
I started reading the online book last night and I think it is very good! I have never built an OS but I can understand the concepts and the purpose driven architecture that has been designed into this Embedded OS. If I can find some references on installing the suite on a Mac OSX yosesmite I will be digging further into understanding the OS platform. Currently I am involved with OPNG (formerly OpenPilot), a flight controller solution for multi rotors.
Great work!
Mark
Great work!
Mark
- Giovanni
- Site Admin
- Posts: 14891
- Joined: Wed May 27, 2009 8:48 am
- Has thanked: 1202 times
- Been thanked: 996 times
Re: [NEWS] The ChibiOS Book
Thanks, I will resume working on it after the 3.0 release, if you see errors or points that could be expanded (in addition to all the feedback already given in this thread) please report them here.
Giovanni
Giovanni