Hi.,
I want to create a project by using STM32F765II in chibios. Help me to create a configuration file for the STM32F765 controller.
Thank You.,
Regards
Karthik
Add STM32F765II configuration in chibios
- Giovanni
- Site Admin
- Posts: 14891
- Joined: Wed May 27, 2009 8:48 am
- Has thanked: 1202 times
- Been thanked: 996 times
Re: Add STM32F765II configuration in chibios
I have selected the STM32F767 controller, I wrote blink led code and compiled, flashed the hex file to the controller, but the code is doesn't execute.
Re: Add STM32F765II configuration in chibios
defining Pins initialization is working but inside the main functions are not working. suggest me the solution. Same code i flashed to stm32f767 board led is blinking but the problem is not working in stm32f765 controller.
- Giovanni
- Site Admin
- Posts: 14891
- Joined: Wed May 27, 2009 8:48 am
- Has thanked: 1202 times
- Been thanked: 996 times
Re: Add STM32F765II configuration in chibios
Hi,
I don't have elements to make a suggestion sorry. Are you sure your board works with the same parameter of that F767? clocks mainly.
Giovanni
I don't have elements to make a suggestion sorry. Are you sure your board works with the same parameter of that F767? clocks mainly.
Giovanni