Add STM32F765II configuration in chibios

Discussions and support about ChibiOS/RT, the free embedded RTOS.
Post Reply
karthik
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2025 10:38 am

Add STM32F765II configuration in chibios

Post by karthik »

Hi.,

I want to create a project by using STM32F765II in chibios. Help me to create a configuration file for the STM32F765 controller.

Thank You.,
Regards
Karthik
User avatar
Giovanni
Site Admin
Posts: 14891
Joined: Wed May 27, 2009 8:48 am
Has thanked: 1202 times
Been thanked: 996 times

Re: Add STM32F765II configuration in chibios

Post by Giovanni »

Hi,

Use the one for the F767.

Giovanni
karthik
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2025 10:38 am

Re: Add STM32F765II configuration in chibios

Post by karthik »

I have selected the STM32F767 controller, I wrote blink led code and compiled, flashed the hex file to the controller, but the code is doesn't execute.
karthik
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2025 10:38 am

Re: Add STM32F765II configuration in chibios

Post by karthik »

defining Pins initialization is working but inside the main functions are not working. suggest me the solution. Same code i flashed to stm32f767 board led is blinking but the problem is not working in stm32f765 controller.
User avatar
Giovanni
Site Admin
Posts: 14891
Joined: Wed May 27, 2009 8:48 am
Has thanked: 1202 times
Been thanked: 996 times

Re: Add STM32F765II configuration in chibios

Post by Giovanni »

Hi,

I don't have elements to make a suggestion sorry. Are you sure your board works with the same parameter of that F767? clocks mainly.

Giovanni
karthik
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2025 10:38 am

Re: Add STM32F765II configuration in chibios

Post by karthik »

I found the problem and rectified.

Thank You
Post Reply