Something I fatefully did not notice was that there is no onboard 32768 clock on the BlueNRG development kit. Real time clock could not start, buggering up everything.
Thanks
Search found 16 matches
- Wed May 28, 2014 3:26 am
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: Porting to STM32L151
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4725
- Sun May 25, 2014 10:28 pm
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: Porting to STM32L151
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4725
Re: Porting to STM32L151
Sorry Giovanni,
I'm kind of new to this.
I'm trying to execute the STM32L152RET6 nucleo demo on the STM32L151RBT6 using gcc, but nothing is executing and the led blinking thread never starts. I realize what I just throughout was an error was just undefined command because it will be inserted at run ...
I'm kind of new to this.
I'm trying to execute the STM32L152RET6 nucleo demo on the STM32L151RBT6 using gcc, but nothing is executing and the led blinking thread never starts. I realize what I just throughout was an error was just undefined command because it will be inserted at run ...
- Sun May 25, 2014 9:43 pm
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: Porting to STM32L151
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4725
Re: Porting to STM32L151
Ive tried to change the board files, but am errors like this: │0x8000142 ; <UNDEFINED> instruction: 0xf3afbf00 │
│0x8000146 vaddl.u32 q4, d15, d0 │
│0x800014a vaddl.u32 q4, d15, d0 │
│0x800014e ldrb r8,
any ideas?
│0x8000146 vaddl.u32 q4, d15, d0 │
│0x800014a vaddl.u32 q4, d15, d0 │
│0x800014e ldrb r8,
any ideas?
- Sun May 25, 2014 5:19 pm
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: Porting to STM32L151
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4725
Porting to STM32L151
Hey,
Right now I've just received the blueNRG eval board, and i'm working on changing the demo code they've provided over to chibios underpinnings. I think I'm going to leave the BT stack alone and just make change the low level interface and timing from chibios functions.
I was wondering how to ...
Right now I've just received the blueNRG eval board, and i'm working on changing the demo code they've provided over to chibios underpinnings. I think I'm going to leave the BT stack alone and just make change the low level interface and timing from chibios functions.
I was wondering how to ...
- Fri May 09, 2014 2:23 am
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: Creating a BaseSequentialStream out of a Buffer
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2091
Creating a BaseSequentialStream out of a Buffer
Hey Giovanni
What are the steps I would need to make the shell write and read from a buffer instead of the serial port?
I've tried to examine the inheritance scheme, but I'm still at a loss for how to go about implementing it. It looks like I could create something based on memory streams, but to ...
What are the steps I would need to make the shell write and read from a buffer instead of the serial port?
I've tried to examine the inheritance scheme, but I'm still at a loss for how to go about implementing it. It looks like I could create something based on memory streams, but to ...
- Tue May 06, 2014 12:29 am
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: New from ST: "Nucleo" boards
- Replies: 24
- Views: 21766
Re: New from ST: "Nucleo" boards
Has anyone had any luck running the STML32 discovery demo code on the nucleo L152?
- Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:27 am
- Forum: General Support
- Topic: shellExit() Where to call from
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1961
Re: shellExit() Where to call from
Nevermind... just means by a function called by a command. I just have my main thread respawning when it dies so I didn't figure it out.
Thanks
Thanks
- Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:22 am
- Forum: General Support
- Topic: shellExit() Where to call from
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1961
shellExit() Where to call from
From the manual:
Must be invoked from the command handlers.
I'm not sure where this is.
Thanks
John
Must be invoked from the command handlers.
I'm not sure where this is.
Thanks
John
- Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:30 pm
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: BaseSequentialStream(quickie)
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2544
Re: BaseSequentialStream(quickie)
Thanks, I figured it might need to go that way.
- Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:17 am
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: BaseSequentialStream(quickie)
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2544
BaseSequentialStream(quickie)
Quick question, I'm writing code targeting the stmf0's Uart right now. can a base sequential stream be SPI based? (Can the shell target SPI peripheral?)
Thanks
Thanks